THE ORIGINS OF HIGH OCTANE CLASSICS!
(2020 - The Lundgren family opens High Octane Classics)
Not all car dealerships are created equal, and here at Lundgren Honda of Greenfield, we pride ourselves on being a cut above the rest with our unrelenting commitment to customer service. From our hometown of Greenfield to the nearby communities of Amherst and Springfield MA, we're proud to have worked with folks from all walks of life. And whether you're seeking the perfect new car, shopping on a strict budget for a used vehicle, just searching for that perfect financing deal, or even browsing around for a service and parts center you can trust, we're confident you'll find that our dealership is a great resource for all your automotive needs. Professional, Courteous Automotive Assistance Whether you're in the market for a brand-new vehicle, a deal on a used model, or you need an oil change on your Honda model, we're always ready and waiting to help you get what you need. We live by the golden rule at Lundgren Honda of Greenfield and we treat everyone who visits us in the Northampton and Deerfield, MA area exactly how we would want to be treated. We make each transaction with us easy and transparent, from sales to navigating auto financing deals, and we make caring for your vehicle for the long haul easier as well, with expert service and parts centers. The Journey to Your Next Car, Truck or SUV Starts Today Have Honda questions? Lundgren Honda of Greenfield has the answers, so give us a call at your convenience. Or, if you prefer face-to-face interaction, we're an easy drive from Northampton, Deerfield, Amherst or Springfield MA, so come see us in Greenfield to speak with one of our friendly and experienced representatives. We're looking forward to meeting you.
The Lundgren Timeline
- 1964 - Richard Lundgren establishes Honda Sales & Service, a Honda motorcycle dealership, on Rte 9 in Shrewsbury, Massachusetts.
- 1965 - relocates to 1275 Grafton Street in Worcester, Massachusetts.
- 1973 - Adds Honda Automobiles and relocates to 747 Main Street in Worcester, Massachusetts and changes name to Richard's Honda
- 1979 - purchases 731 Mains Street Worcester, Massachusetts and relocates Honda Automobile operations under the name Lundgren Honda.*
- 1986 - builds new facility at 141 Washington Street(Rte 20) Auburn, Massachusetts for motorcycle operations - adds Honda power products and Yamaha motorcycles to line up - renames motorcycle franchise Worcester County Honda Yamaha.
- 1987 - Richard is joined full time by his son, Barry Lundgren
- 1992 - Lundgren Honda automobiles sales and service relocates to 525 Washington Street (Rte 20) Auburn, Massachusetts as Lundgren Honda of Auburn Patrick Lundgren joins the family business full time
- 1994 - Lundgren family sells Worcester County Honda Yamaha to focus exclusively on the Honda automobile operations.
- 1997 - Lundgren family introduces the One Price philosophy and Lundgren Advantages to Worcester County
- 1999 - Richard Lundgren officially retires selling the operations to his sons, Barry and Patrick
- 2010 - Lundgren Honda of Greenfield joins the family!
- 2012 - The Lundgren family proudly opens Worcester County's premier Honda Sales and Service facility at 163 Washington Street, Auburn, Massachusetts.
- 2014 - The Lundgren family celebrates 50 years representing Honda products in Worcester County and 40 years selling Honda automobiles!
- 2016 - Lundgren Honda of Greenfield expands our Facility to better handle the needs of our customers.
- 2017 - The Lundgren family proudly introduces Lundgren Insurance & Financial Services offering competitive home, auto and financial products to their customers, located at 163 Washington Street, Auburn, Massachusetts.
- 2019 - Lundgren family purchase's Brown Motors, Inc in Greenfield Mass and opens Lundgren Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram located at 399 Federal Street, Greenfield, Massachusetts.
- 2020 - The Lundgren family introduces Worcester County's premier, state-of-the-art, full service collision/restoration facility servicing all makes and models at 117 Washington Street, Auburn, Massachusetts.
- 2020 - The Lundgren family opens High Octane Classics specializing in the sales, consignment, restoration and modification of American muscle cars and trucks as well as vintage European highline vehicles, located at 141-143 Washington Street, Auburn, Massachusetts.